Your Real Estate Home Buying Specialist
Battaglia is your local real estate home buying expert; helping home buyers
over the years find their perfect retirement home, relocate to Florida, helping
people downsize, helping people move up, find the perfect house for people’s
growing needs, help of state homeowners find the right real estate professional
to help them sell their homes up north so they can move to Florida and start
living the lifestyle they dreamed of and helping investors find the right
investments for their portfolios.
resident of Florida Gulf Coast for over 40+ years, Kari knows the area
neighborhoods, local economy and has helped many Home Buyers (Out of State
Home Buyers and International Home Buyers as well) find their dream home in
the Sarasota and Charlotte Counties Real Estate market.
Home Buyers' Representation
As your Buyer's Representative, I can make the home buying process much easier and more efficient than if you tried to tackle the job all yourself. The benefits to having a Buyer’s Specialist representing you are many and include:
- As your personal buyer’s agent, we work on your behalf, not the seller
- We can set you up to receive automatic email notifications on only the properties you want to see, in the neighborhoods you are interested in, and, if needed, provide our opinions regarding the properties relating to your circumstances.
- Point out the positives and negatives of each property so you can make a fully informed decision about your home purchase.
- Provide detailed analyses of area prices, so you not find yourself overpaying for a house.
- Plan an offer strategy, write up and present your written offer to the listing agent and work with you regarding negotiation changes.
- Provide reliable sources of lenders, inspectors, attorneys, insurance agents, and other professionals all working together to ensure a smooth and seamless transaction.
- Arrange for your home inspection, and any other inspections you might need to determine if the house will be acceptable to you.
- Manage your real estate transaction from start to finish.
- Make sure contingency dates are met or extended from contract to closing.
- Answer any questions you may have along the way.
- Accompany you for your final walk through of the house before closing to make sure the house is in the condition it should be.
- Attend your closing with you so you will experience a smooth and timely closing.
- Our compensation is paid by the seller; our service is free to you.
- Anything else we can do to help busy professionals who have little time.
Let’s get started! Give us a call, text, email or complete the form below and we will respond to your inquiry at our soonest opportunity.