We’re still serving our clients with all the real estate needs at this time. We can provide virtual showings, video consultations & planning meetings, and continue to do electronic signatures and email communications.
We also want to lend a hand to our clients that may be high-risk or who’ve unfortunately come down with COVID-19. Need help running an errand for prescriptions, food, or specific daily needs? Let us know how we can be a part of your community and a beacon of light during these uncertain times in the coming weeks and months!
Buying and selling Real Estate is deemed an Essential Service. Accordingly, we follow Center's For Disease Control (CDC) guidelines established to prevent the spread of COVID-19. These measures include, but are not limited to:
1. Wearing masks at all times when showing property to prospective buyers.
2. Social distancing between all individuals.
3. Using disposable gloves when viewing property.
4. Using disposable footwear coverings when viewing property.
5. Making hand sanitizer available at all times.
6. Properly disposing of all used personal protective equipment.
7. Providing adequate notice for the residents of a home for sale to ensure their safety.
Kari Battaglia is a residential Realtor in Englewood FL with RE/MAX Platinum Realty and is Past President of Venice Area Board of Realtors. Kari serves her customers throughout Sarasota and Charlotte Counties, specifically Venice, North Venice, South Venice, West Villages, Nokomis, Osprey, Siesta Key, Englewood, Rotonda West, Manasota Key, Cape Haze, Placida, Port Charlotte, South Gulf Cove, North Port and Punta Gorda.