Importance of Pre-Approval
It is extremely important that you connect with a qualified lender. I am please to offer the services of several different lenders that my customers have had many good experiences with them in the past and have earned my trust.
- Elizabeth Smith Guaranteed Rate 941-228-2012
- Mark Fantozzi Nations Lending 440-739-0606
- James Flagg Gulfside Mortgage 941-485-4222
- Rania Geraisy Quicken Loans 313-373-1055
Kari’s customers will receive a closing cost credit equal to 1% of their loan amount when they work with Quicken Loans® but you must call Rania directly to receive this benefit.
The loan officer you choose will review your goals and finances to determine what you qualify to buy.
The pre-approval process will help you:
- Know in advance what your payments will be.
- You won’t waste time considering homes you cannot afford.
- There are many loan options and programs to choose from in today’s market. Your lender will explain the alternatives to help you select the one best suited for you.
- Almost no one will accept your offer without a pre-approval letter attached
- You will be competitive against a cash buyer!
- You’ll have an estimate of your closing costs and they will explain them to you in detail.
- You’ll have peace of mind.
Best Piece of Advice
Take the pre-qualification one step further and get a full loan approval. This is the best approach!