Before listing your home
- Do a walk-through of your property to strategize on staging, clean-up, and overall presentation preparation.
- Help arrange consultations with a home stager if necessary, suggest hiring-professionals (gardeners, contractor, painter, etc.) if necessary.
- Determine if a “Pre-listing Home Inspection” may be necessary
- Get photographs taken and draft up a list of additional features of the property.
- Create virtual tours and any print marketing.
- Collect listing paperwork, disclosures, HOA & Condo documents.
- Collect spare house keys (2).
- Order signage.
Within 24 hours of listing your home
Post Facebook Sneak Preview of your listing.
Upload listing into the Multiple Listing Service and have seller review the listing for accuracy and approval.
Install SUPRA KEY Lockbox. Your property’s security is a top priority. The lockbox records information on anyone who accesses your home, restricting access to your home only to licensed professionals.
Set up a Preliminary Title with one of our selected title companies.
Contact insurance companies for current quotes to provide to potential buyers.
Within 72 hours of listing your home
Create a home book, fliers, and brochures.
Upload your listing onto www.KariSellsFlorida.com and other brokerage websites.
Upload listing and ensure premier placement on Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com
Link all additional documentation to the MFRMLS as well as supplementals to websites, including virtual tours, maps, etc.
Create a social media buzz with targeted ads on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Create an album via Facebook for you to share with your friends.
Within the First Week
Ensure that ALL websites are up to date with the current information.
Get feedback from agents and deliver and review to you agent feedback.
Email blast your listing to our buyer database and top Brokers in my real estate professional network.
Within the First Month
Follow up with all agents and respond to the feedback accordingly.
Continually update websites and re-generate reverse prospecting searches.
Do additional networking strategies with other agents and consumers which may include holding an Open House and/or Broker’s Open.
Send out marketing pieces to prospective buyers, past clients and merchants.
Review current market trends, update CMA and re-evaluate current market.